“Contemporary Nihilism forms” was the name of the first congress organized by the International Center of Studies on Contemporary Nihilism (CeNic). This academic event took place on the 4th, 5th and 6th of November 2019 at Università di Pisa (Italy). This first congress will lead to other similar events: the following will be organized in 2021 in Ciudad de Mexico; the second one at the Univerza v Ljubljani (Slovenia) in 2022; the third one in Melbourne (Australia) in 2023, and the four one in Villa de Leyva (Colombia) in 2024. Confirmed lecturers, and the title of their lectures are the following:
- Andrew Benjamin, Potentiality, Human Being and the Impossibility of Nihilism
- Dean Komel, Die Geschichtlichkeit Europas in der Schatten des Nihilismus
- Giuliano Campioni, In nichilismo europeo in Friedrich Nietzsche
- Helmut Heit, Europa und die Frage nach dem Wozu
- Jacinto Rivera de Rosales, Jacobi contra Fichte: la primera disputa sobre nihilismo
- Seung Chul Kim, The Buddhist understanding of nihilism by Keiji Nishitani
- Teresa Oñate y Zubía, La crítica del nihilismo en Tiempo y Ser. Heidegger repensando a Parménides
- Michele Borrelli, La fine del mito e l’avvento del nichilismo
- Rogerio Schuck, (Pós)modernidade e niilismo em tempos tecnológicos
- Stefano Bancalari, Lived Experiences of Non-Sense: The Shadow of Qohelet on Contemporary Nihilism
- Tsunafumi Takeuchi, Think Rationally But Feel Spiritually-A Nihilistic Dualism in Modern Japan
- Werner Stegmeier, Ist die Demokratie nihilistisch?
- Adriano Fabris, Nichilismo e indifferenza
- Alfredo Rocha de la Torre, Fondamento o abisso (Abgrund)?: la interpretazione heideggeriana del nichilismo nella filosofia di Nietzsche
Pisa (Italy) place of the first congress.
Ciudad de México (México) would host the second conference.
Ljubljana (Slovenia) would host the third conference.
Melbourne (Australia) would hostthe fourth conference.
Villa de Leyva (Colombia) would host the fifth conference.